Welcome to our blog.

The blog is a great place to visit often to see recent sessions and get information on special events.
Forever Captured Moments Photography specializes in maternity and newborn photography in Gainesville, Florida.

Click Here To Visit Our Site!

Monday, March 1, 2010

In The Middle - Orlando Tween Photographer



Being a preteen is hard! No seriously it is, as adults when we look back and wish we could go back to a time when we had no worries or cares, but if we look back and truly remember your reminded of all the emotions and thoughts of being a preteen. Not quite an adult, no longer a baby.
Miss Alexandra is the kid-sister (do people still say that, I think I only actually 'heard' the term when reading Babysitter's Club way back when) of my best friend, one of four, and as close to the middle as you can get with an even number :). In many ways we are alike, in fact I'm also a middle child. During their family session when I shot this image, I knew it was going to be my favorite, and there were several I liked. When I look at the image the way the light touches her face, conveys the feeling of closing a chapter and crossing over into a new one.

I wish I could photograph this stage more often, even if just to remind my subject just how beautiful they are. We are each a finished work in progress, Miss Alexandra, I can't wait to see what great things you do, and who you become!

No comments: