Welcome to our blog.

The blog is a great place to visit often to see recent sessions and get information on special events.
Forever Captured Moments Photography specializes in maternity and newborn photography in Gainesville, Florida.

Click Here To Visit Our Site!

Monday, March 1, 2010

1 in 2010 - Orlando Children Photographer

Mr. Jman, not his real name :) but I can't help but call him that, I love love his little man face. To top it off on his birthday, I got to stop by the party to give him his gift and he was in a cute little suit. I remember when my sister was pregnant and we didn't know yet if she was having a boy or girl, my sisters and I would window shop at the mall for clothes daydreaming about when the baby would arrive. We quickly realized that there are soooooooo many more clothing choices for little girls. Somehow though Mr. J's mama seems to find the cutest things for him. I feel both happy and privileged to have photographed his first year, and am looking forward to watching him grow. . . even if it does make me feel old ;) .

No comments: