Welcome to our blog.

The blog is a great place to visit often to see recent sessions and get information on special events.
Forever Captured Moments Photography specializes in maternity and newborn photography in Gainesville, Florida.

Click Here To Visit Our Site!

Monday, September 20, 2010

New Beginnings - Gainesville Newborn Photographer

As a photographer I feel extremely honored each time a family invites me to take part in their journey. I love being able to capture the beginning of a life and of the start of a new chapter.

The Anticipation.


The love between mom and dad to be.

And the blessing of a new baby.
I get so excited as the due date gets closer and closer and when I finally get to meet one of "my babies" it never fails to amaze me that there was actually a baby in there. How amazing is our God!

No comments: